HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

10.6.11

CAITLIN MORAN 'HOW TO BE A WOMAN'

I LOVE CAITLIN MORAN.  Really, I do.  And not just because she shares my overwhelming passion for leopard print.

If you don't already, then buy The Times (or subscribe for you modern types who prefer your papers online) not just for Caitlin's fabulously honest, intelligent and irreverant columns but MOST IMPORTANTLY because from tomorrow (Saturday 11th June) they will be serialising her new book, How To Be A Woman.

Pre-order a copy here, now and follow her on Twitter @caitlinmoran.

There really should be more women like Caitlin about. Or at least more chances out there in media land for the one we have. Someone give this woman a show - she NEEDS to be on our TVs.  She might be the same age as me (I think) but I'm still hoping I'll be Caitlin Moran when I grow up.



Pic courtesy of Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...