HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

6.7.11

KEEP IT ZIPPED - MARC BY MARC JACOBS' AWESOME EARRINGS

I bought these quirky Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings in silver a few years ago and get stopped every time I wear them by people desperate to know where they're from. They're so fun! These studs move like real zips too so they wiggle when you walk - cute! I absolutely LOVE them so you can imagine my delight to see that they've brought them out in a host of new colour ways. Total must haves... I want them all. Available from Marc by Marc, Selfridges etc - all the usual suspects.


Rose gold - £45


Black - £50


Yellow - £50


Peony - £50

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...