HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

25.1.12

New Hillier Heart Studs - Perfect for Valentines!


These cute little 18 carat gold chunky heart scribble stud earrings from one of my favourite jewellery designers, the wonderful Hillier London, remind me of the sleepers you used to wear when you first got your ears pierced. Their quirky, childlike quality made me smile so I thought I'd share... They'll be available from www.hillierlondon.com and various Hillier stockists.

Image courtesy of @HillierLondon - click to follow them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...