HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

27.3.12

Perfect Everyday Summer Sandals from adidas Originals Blue


Just putting this out there: I don't really like sandals.

There.  I said it.

I don't like having my toes out for all kinds of reasons - fear of tube crushing, mental scarring from how hilarious my boyfriend and brothers find my long 'finger' toes - cheers boys - and physical scarring from three years of trying to break in my 3.1 Philip Lim Birkenstocks (I know, right? Shocking but they are the least comfy things ever and slice through my heels every wear, yet I persevere).  

Very occasionally I can be swayed from my go to summertime Vans and these adidas Originals Blue collection babies are just the things to do it for me this season.  I love the canvas strapping that looks like wrist wraps for boxing and puts a sporty spin on the ubiquitous gladiator style.  Edgy yet comfy, with nothing that can saw through my baby soft feet (a side effect of constantly wearing trainers instead of 'proper shoes' if my granny is to be believed) and in a great neutral colour way that makes them the perfect basic summer shoe.  Just don't laugh at my toes, please.

adidas Originals Blue collection sandals, £60 www.adidas.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...