HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

24.5.12

Kate Spade's Chelsea Tea Party - Flowers, Frocks & Fun in SW3

You know me, I love me some colourful Kate Spade so I was delighted to be invited along to their Afternoon Tea party yesterday to celebrate the Chelsea Flower Show at their Sloane Square outpost.


The sun shone on the Chelsea store which had filled it's already colourful windows and displays with some of the most beautiful orchids and floral arrangements, with bright silks, denims and my favourite leopard print shift peeking through like a scene from the fashion amazon.


I was so taken with photographing the fabulous new Spring/Summer 2012 collection - including the first Kate Spade swimwear line which has the most major prints - I didn't find time for any Cocomaya canape treats but I'm assured they were as mouth watering as the collection's juicy colour palette.


These are just a few snaps from the event - more on the collection later or check it out over on www.katespade.com