HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

25.7.12

Adidas Grand Slam - My Favourite School Sneakers Remixed & Re-released!


The Adidas Grand Slam. The shoe that got me hooked on trainers and particularly adidas' brand of round-toed coolness. I got some all white Grand Slams with white buttons the summer before I started high school and they're still one of my favourite sneaker styles ever. Simple tennis shoes, there's just something really easy and cool about them.

Later this week the adidas Originals Grand Slam - a reworking of the original design, most notably missing the 'Grand Slam' lettering from the side of the shoe - will be available again in this Olympic-themed gold colour way from Size? as part of their Adi-Archive collection. 

Get yours at www.size.co.uk