HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

1.9.12

Orangey Goodness - Neroli Scented Beauty Favs



Earlier this week I read a post by blogging maven LibertyLondonGirl about the fabulous orange blossom scented Naked shower gel which got me thinking about all the delicious neroli-scented beauty products I use.  It's a tricky scent to get right and good ones are few and far between so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you for any fellow neroli fans out there.

Pictured above: John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla body wash - a sugary sweet shower gel that has a light orange sherbet style scent which is delicate but still lingers. I adore this and can never resist these mini bottles (despite the fact they are a real pain to get anything out of) at the till in Whole Foods which I pick up along with the Citrus & Neroli Detangler which not only smells divine but is incredibly moisturising despite its fairly lightweight feel when you bang it out of the little bottle. 

The L'Occitane Neroli perfume is sadly discontinued - I'm still making my way through a stockpile I brought back from Paris from a store that was selling their remaining bottles off. It's the most intoxicating, richly exotic fragrance that never fails to solicit compliments, often from complete strangers. I adore this and am beyond gutted that it's gone forever.


Pictured here: Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo and the matching Conditioner - incredible, sexy neroli scent that stays in your hair overnight as well as being some of the best hair products for my dye-nuked hair I've ever found. These both come in those giant bottles too which I tend to get from John Lewis or QVC as they last for ages and work out much better value. Lastly, Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins - one of my go-to moisturisers which has a remarkably peppy citrus scent much zingier than you'd expect from a night cream. 

For more information, stockists or to buy online, see:

John Masters Organic: www.johnmasters.co.uk