HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

2.12.12

Cheer Up Company Cushions


I'm not generally a fan of Union Jack stuff but this really made me smile. How cute is this handmade felt covered cushion by Karen Hilton for
the aptly named Cheer Up Clothing Company
I love the black, pink and oatmeal colourway but the monochrome version is very cool too, and it's a totally reasonable £34.99 including the cushion pad (which to my mind is how cushions should be sold - listen up Zara Home et al who tell you at the till that the cushion price is just for the cover - the pad is extra. Not cool.)  

As well as this happy little cushion, the site has some great hoodies, sweats and random accessories too so I'm sure they'll be popping up on here again soon.