HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

5.10.11

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY LAZY OAF!


Looking forward to the party tomorrow! 


I may also help them celebrate by ordering the back-in-stock Burger Hat (as seen many times recently on one of the X Factor girls) to go with my much complimented/laughed at sweatshirt, pictured below - not on me, clearly - and one of these brilliant 'Come Classy, Leave Trashy' T's.   


Maybe I should make them some of my Burger Cakes too as a thank you for all the amazing stuff they've contributed to my wardrobe over the past few years...


Get on over to www.lazyoaf.co.uk - I honestly can't recommend this lot highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's super cool to hear from readers but please try and keep it clean and constructive, people...