HEY! - - THANKS FOR VISITING - - YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE LATEST POSTS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...

Scroll through the most recent FFYW entries below, or hit a menu button above to see everything by subject

5.7.12

Jelly Shoes Are Back - No, Really



Remember these?? I do, mainly because my mum wouldn't let me have them because she said plastic shoes were bad for my feet. Thanks to the runaway success of rubber shoe brands like Melissa coupled with the trend for all things 90s, jelly shoes are making a fashion comeback thanks to Juju.

The original Babe (chunky heel) and Maxi (flats) styles are available in the retro glitter, pearl and regular finishes, and in a mixture of pastels, brights and monochrome colours all over the shop from Topshop and New Look to Office and Urban Outfitters.  They've even taken a high fashion turn with a clear collaboration shoe for Margaret Howell, pictured above.

I've spotted loads of cool kids who are most likely pretty new to the jelly shoe phenomenon wearing them out and about but now I'm allowed them, I'm not sure I'm so keen. They're definitely a nice bit of nostalgia though for those of us who remember them the first time round.

Check out the full range and stockists at www.jujushoes.co.uk